Tyson Schmidt, C.P.A., C.A. – Partner
ph: 403.268.9879 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyson has been a partner of LNS since January 2008. He graduated from the University of Lethbridge in 2000 and obtained his CA designation in 2004.
Tyson provides tax, assurance, and advisory services to his client that are primarily owner-managed businesses and a variety of non-profit organizations. Tyson has a diverse client group including:
- Oil and gas – exploration, production, and environmental consultants
- Professionals – Doctors/Dentists, Lawyers, Engineers
- Trades – Electricians, Plumbers, Machinists and Contractors, etc
- NPO – Charitable organizations, private foundations, municipally funded
- Technology start-ups, R&D phase companies, internet-based
- Investment companies, land development, portfolio, and rental properties
Outside of the office, Tyson enjoys spending time with his family, playing hockey, water-skiing, golfing and traveling.