Careers at LNS
LNS will provide you with a rewarding career working closely with our clients, helping them make decisions that will directly impact their businesses. You will be able to develop your technical and managerial skills in all areas, be it accounting, tax or finance.
Deciding on a career is all about finding the right fit for you. LNS provides a great working environment that is based on the premise of life and work balance.
CPA Articling Students
We are an approved training office for CPA articling students and have a great support system to not just get you through the program, but to help you become a valuable business professional. If you are interested in our Firm, please feel free to send us a resume with a cover letter, and tell us why you would like to start your career with LNS.
(Please direct all
Senior Accounting Technician
We are always looking to add great talent. Currently, we are inviting applications for senior accounting technicians. Specifically, we are looking to hire an individual who:
- has experience preparing Notice to Reader compilations and the related tax returns;
- has significant personal tax preparation experience;
- is proficient in monthly bookkeeping with Quickbooks and Sage systems (Cloud bookkeeping experience is a definite asset, as well)
- is organized, dependable and a self-starter; and
- is comfortable dealing directly with clients
In addition to a generous pay package, we offer flexible time off policies and excellent work-life balance. If you are looking for a change and want to explore what we have to offer, please send us your resume and cover letter and tell us why you would like to join our Firm.
(Please direct all enquiries to our Human Resources Partner, Jan Hulme, at firstname.lastname@example.org)